What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, mailing address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
– To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
– To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
– To administer: a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
– To send periodic emails: The email address you provide will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining our direct business relationship.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect our or other’s rights, property or safety.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years of age or older.
This policy was last modified on January, 1st 2016.
Company Contact Information
Frey Lutz Corporation
1195 Ivy Drive
Lancaster, PA 17601